The USN Body Makeover Challenge is the new name and with the new name comes a whole new look. Gone is the copy-heavy intimidating ‘Passport’, replaced by the Body Makeover Guide, a full-colour easy-to-navigate booklet that’s engaging and inspiring.
The 46-page Body Makeover Guide is the foundation on which the 12-week transformation is built because it contains all the essential information to complete the USN Body Makeover Challenge, including:
• A description of supplements in the Body Makeover Starter Pack and why those are important to the 12-week transformation.
• Body measurement explained and illustrated.
• An explanation on how to understand food.
• Practical suggestions on the most healthy, appropriate foods.
• A detailed balanced meal plan for women that want to lose weight.
• A detailed balanced meal plan for men that want to gain muscle.
• An explanation on why exercise is such an important factor.
• Recommended functional five-day gym training plans for women and men with full-colour images explaining each exercise and its purpose.
• Detailed information on what to expect during the three stages of the transformation – Relearning, Acceleration and Defining.
• Suggestions on what to do after the 12 weeks are up.
• An explanation of how the competition works (for those that want to compete for the great prizes).
"A significant change in lifestyle isn’t that easy to achieve. If it was, everyone would be doing it at will. We relooked at the way the USN Body & Lifestyle Challenge was presented and, in conjunction with our creative agency, LKDA, made improvements and updates to what is essentially an incredibly successful formula,” said Lauren Vickery, USN Marketing Manager.
"It needed to be easy to follow and offer material that’s inspirational and engaging. We started with a complete revamp of the old ‘Passport’, which is now the Body Makeover Guide, and have also made relevant changes to the look of the starter pack. We’ve also changed some of the supplements in the pack in line with our latest scientifically researched formulations,” added Vickery.
The USN Body Makeover Challenge is a progressive, realistic 12-week body transformation plan that focuses on eating habits, types of food, quantities of food, the inclusion of appropriate supplements and the incorporation of practical exercise. It’s aimed at women and men that are tired of being out of shape, unfit and self-conscious of how they look.
"The real beauty of the USN Body Makeover Challenge is that it teaches those that tackle and complete the Challenge how to live a healthier, more energised life. It’s not a quick fix and it requires loads of commitment, which means that any changes made are permanent. It’s easily the most rewarding project we run at USN,” added Vickery.
The all new USN Body Makeover Starter Pack is available nationwide at major retail stores and pharmacies from mid September. The Starter Pack costs from R699 to R799, depending on retailer and contains the relevant ‘tools’ and supplements to get started on the path to a (much) better body and healthier, more balance lifestyle.
Stand a chance to win a USN Body Makeover Challenge with SABC 3’s Expresso show – more here
Entries close 2 September!